Thursday, May 30, 2013

THE I AM PRESENCE

THE I AM PRESENCE

The message of this instruction is for you to seize to God inside of you. There are people who pray to an image of the Mother Mary or Jesus, but these representations can be destroyed in an undetermined moment because everything that has a beginning has an end and what does not have a beginning will never have an end. God is what humanity should be conscious of. God has never had a beginning; therefore, He will never have an end. He will never be disappointed or leave you alone because wherever you are, He is, too. Whether you are happy or sad, good or bad, God is with you, He does not abandon you. If this planet or solar system is destroyed, the only thing that will remain is “THE I AM.” It is what will remain resounding in the universe when this period of Cosmic Manifestation ends. Everything else is not worthy. Surrender everything and consider it lost and contemplate the only thing gained, God inside of you.
This is the task. There is nothing else to look for; nothing else to ask for. You already know what you have to know. You found what you were looking for. You have already seen what you have to do. Do it! As the Bible reads, “Today is the day of your salvation”. Do not leave it for tomorrow because it may never come. Today is in your hands. Today you have it over here, do it and realize the Presence of God inside of you.
The only thing that separates you from God is your mind and you have to tell it, “Shut up, you are not going to govern anymore; it is only God who is going to do it”. The principle of mentalism is important, but when you get to the “I AM,” you are going to realize that you are above the law of mentalism because the mind can deceive and betray us, and we cannot remain in the mind, we have to transcend it. Our message goes beyond the mind, it goes directly towards God. He is in a plane higher than your mind, your emotions, and your physical body. There is no more mind, emotions, or physical body; only God as the only Presence, the only Power, the only Substance, the only Energy, and the only Existing Being in all manifestation.
When you say "I AM," you are pronouncing the name of God. Any word that follows, Truth, Health, Opulence, etc., will manifest because God is "I AM" and the energy of the "I AM" is qualified with the word you want. You have in your hands the scepter of power. You know that all destructive things in your life have been generated by using the "I AM" negatively.
Today, is the day you are going to redeem all this misused energy through the Law of Forgiveness and the Violet Transmuting Fire. You are going to start a new life by using the "I AM" for Good and Perfection. You may be identifying yourself with a negative appearance for a few days and this will continue to manifest as long as you make comments on it, talk about it, and believe it. The day you say to that appearance: “you do not exist”, “you are not true”, and “you do not have power”, and you invoke the "I AM" as the opposite of this appearance as Unity, Truth, Forgiveness, and Love, you will see that it disappears and that it does not matter how great it may be. It does not matter what the negative appearance embraces. “I AM" embraces more. “I AM" can do more.
When you say: “I AM the only Presence”, you are taking away power to all the creations, whether it is a disembodied human, a devil, or anything. By saying “I AM the only Presence, the only Power”, you are taking away power to everything that is not God in you. Thus, you are imposing the greatest Truth and the greatest Power to bring Perfection. But when you say “I cannot, I do not know, it is impossible for me”, you are closing the door to the manifestation of Light and to the manifestation of God’s Presence. You have in your hands the power and the scepter of command, use it and manage it. Do not be scared. If there are some people who have not been scared to rob, to assassinate, and to lead a country to war, why are you going to get scared for using the power of the “I AM” Presence to bring Peace, Harmony, Love and Unity to Earth through God? Why are you going to feel fear? Why are you going to deny yourself? If you do not do it, you are an accomplice of evil. You have to assume the power of God because it is the commitment that will give you the knowledge; it is what will rebound in benefit of your spiritual progress and the spiritual progress of all mankind. This is the reason why the Ascended Masters want to give us the knowledge, so we break the chains of imperfect human creations, assume the command, and take control of the power of our lives and the world that surround us. Let’s make this world better every day, because the salvation of the human race is in our hands. We are the world and whatever we say against the world, we are saying it to ourselves and others. “I AM” is God manifested everywhere.
Take the command and the power of the “I AM” Presence to govern the world in Truth, Love and Wisdom. Assume the power now. There is no time to lose!
To say before the Chart of the “I AM” Presence
Your heart is my heart, “I AM” your heart of Light.
Your head is my head, “I AM” your crown of Light.
Your eyes are my eyes, “I AM” your vision of Light.
Your voice is my voice, “I AM” your verb of Light.
Your hands are my hands, “I AM” your hands of Light.
Your audition is my audition, “I AM” your audition of Light.
Your feet are my feet, “I AM” your walk of Light.
Your body is my body, “I AM” your electronic body of Light.
Your rays of Light are my attire of Light. “I AM” what you are.
by Ruben Cedano

No comments: