Friday, July 11, 2008

United In Spirit Connection Vol 12

Welcome to our weekly newsletter.

Firstly ,lets begin by welcoming our newest members. Welcome aboard, feel free to browse, post and join groups that interest you. Most of all have fun! Winking

 

Many of you probably know the issues faced this week by our sister site.  For those unaware here is a brief synopsis.  The main site of Prayer Partners , Wetpaint, was circumvented and destroyed by a vindictive person who had previously not only been a member on the Ning site,but also Wetpaint. This particular person had been granted administration ability and chose to misuse this in a vicious attack against the Prayer Partner Unites community.  One may think " well it's only a site", if you think that then you truly have no comprehension of the gravity of the situation faced. Sure the site exists in the realm of the internet, but the people that participate within the site are real, they exist in the here and now, and they hurt.

Hurt because of the many hours of blood,sweat and tears invested in establishing a site, adding content and building a community which has common goals and beliefs. Fine another site can be built, but what about the members of the now defunct site? The disappointment, the pain of losing a place where you can go to wind down and know that you are loved and accepted for who you are...a small place of peace in this stressful and chaotic world. My heart goes out to those who have lost this, those who have spent valuable time in contributing, those that made Prayer Partners Main that bit of heaven we all want to find.

Yes, I've been in a similar situation, I too lost a site by similar methods...a site with over 800 members,the need for some people to control is excessive at best and devastating at worse. I know what it is like to put many hours of work in each day to the sites I own, United In Spirit has many facets other then Ning. I also am part of the admin team of Prayer Partners. To have that work just obliterated in the blink of an eye just shatters your being right down to your own level of trust and faith in the rest of humanity.

As a site owner, I need to have an administrative team, it needs to be composed of people that are totally trustworthy in regards to sharing my vision for United In Spirit, doing the best possible for the members and those that have the ability to follow protocol and procedures. I am ever so grateful for the team I have, I know in my heart that the community of United In Spirit is safe.

I feel so deeply for Shade, I feel the loss as if it was my own and more so because simply, I have been there, done that. I feel regret that over 25 people have lost a place they loved and enjoyed and I feel their sorrow. I also know in my heart that Shade is a fighter and will be back bigger and better then ever...in time.

It saddens me that very few platforms for establishing sites provide the creator with the tools necessary to ensure their site or community is secure. Very few offer IP banning, forums are best at that. Wetpaint provides no security for the creator, no technical back up, they do not even acknowledge an email which is such a shame for what is an awesome concept. Therefore , I am currently trialing a new platform for our home site, which at present seems promising. There is a great level of security, which at present is my main concern. Will keep you all informed.

Bottom line is DO NOT EVER under any circumstances divulge any log in details to anyone and I mean anyone. Those you trust the most may become the random factor that causes the ultimate destruction of all you've worked for. An if you are reading this and thinking " that wont ever happen to me" do not be so sure...

 

bar

 

Today's Angel Message

Dear ones,

A simple thought to see you through your day: you are surrounded by Love everywhere you go.

Even when you feel alone and afraid. Even when things are going wrong. Even when hard things happen. In the midst of the challenges and the triumphs -- Love is with you.

In difficult times you might not feel the presence of love. You might even conclude that Love is not real, or has abandoned you, or unwilling to assist.

Dear child of the Most High, NOTHING could be further from the truth. Angels and heavenly friends attend and assist at all times, offering love, support and guidance in the name of Love. The only thing separating you from the love of the Creator is your own fear and emotions.

Today, connect with the source of All that Is. Spend some time sharing thoughts and concerns. Ask for help for yourself and others. Offer thanksgivings and appreciation for all that you have received. Then, dear one, wait in joyful anticipation for answered prayer and new insights to affirm you on your journey!

All is well. You are loved and beloved. The rhythm of Love is within and around you as constant and as close as a heartbeat. All is well! Smile and receive all the good that is waiting for you.

Copyright 2008 The Daily Angel Thought, www.theangelladies.com Jean Porche, Deborah Vaughan.

 

bar

 

COMPASSION
________________________________________________

A meeting between Heaven and Earth
Occurs in our Hearts
Life is filled with many challenges
Some great
Some small

Our world is balancing
On the head of a needle
The contrasts
Between the Light
And the Dark
Are sharp
And clearly defined

Photobucket

The light asks everything from us
We cannot afford to stay in our old patterns
For the sake of our own growth
And the future of our planet

We must continue to rise
And stand fearlessly
Humbly
Radiantly
In the Truth of Who we are

Photobucket

Together Together Together
We can help each other
No one need be left out
No one need go hungry

The Lonely Man
Or Distraught Woman
On your path
May be the Buddha or the Christ
(in disguise)
Revealing your Heart
To help you grow
In Compassion

lonely man.

Through Compassion
We See the Face of God
We See our own true Nature
We become Enlightened

Stay open my friends
Let life crack your heart open
A thousand times
Til the Sun breaks through
And shines Forevermore

Photobucket

It is in All of Us

~Gigi

 

bar

 

Forgiveness Prayer

Create a time line of people and events that have caused you pain. You must forgive them and offer them gratitude for the learning and erase the lessons from your Book of Life in order to be free of them. To be free of them, means you are free to love, create, heal, manifest your hopes, dreams and desires.

One by one take the person and event and imagine them sitting in front of you in their Higher Self form, in their Lightness of Being, in their inherent Goodness and clear out. Tell them whatever needs to be said; unspoken words, how you feel, etc. Do not censor. Be truthful and empty out your stuck, hard emotions.

When you are done, address the Higher Self of that person and say:

“I call upon the Higher Self of____(ie person who caused you pain).

If you have knowingly or unknowingly caused me pain, past, present, or future, I forgive you now. If I have knowingly or unknowingly caused you pain past, present, or future, I ask your forgiveness now. And this is so.

I forgive myself. I forgive you. I forgive the others. I forgive God. I completely forgive now. And this is so.

By the Light of God that I am, I intend that all mistakes between us known or unknown, seen or unseen, visible or invisible, conscious or unconscious are now undone and permanently erased from all our books and records from our point of origin all the way into infinity. And this is so.

I am grateful to you for this learning but ask now that our lessons be re-written to show unconditional love, peace, harmony and safety. And this is so.

By the light of God that I am, I intend that all helpless feelings and negative effects past, present and future, known or unknown, seen or unseen, visible or invisible, conscious or unconscious are now instantly transmuted into Love for us all through the power of the Violet Flame. And this is so.”

© Kathy Johnson – Angel Therapy® Practitioner - 2001

 

bar

 

A Recipe for Miracles!


~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Live each day as if you expect a miracle. You are your miracle! Your power tools are imagination, thinking and desires, and your precision instruments are intuition and illumination. Imagine God’s glory pouring through you, and make it bold enough to pay dividends.
-- Edna Lister

Love_at_first_sight_by_Angeliq

Every day I speak with clients who are scared and worried about their lives. It could be the loss of a job, a change in a relationship, a health challenge or a crisis with a child. Often they feel like there is no way out, no hope on the horizon. Their worry makes them focus on a pessimistic future. “What will happen if…” Or, “I worry that if X happens then Y will happen and then it will be even worse.”

I love to cook. The other day I was thinking that cooking is a lot like life. If you put in a bunch of bad ingredients (negative thinking) and don’t pay much attention to cooking times (prolonged worry) you’re going to end up with an unappetizing result.

It’s human nature to worry at least a little. However, in order for positive change to occur, you need to shift your thinking and change your ingredients! Here’s my recipe for miracles:

Keep Your Focus on the Positive
When life is challenging it’s all too easy to think about how bad things are. You might even imagine and spend time dwelling upon on how these bad times could get worse and how your life will become REALLY difficult. It’s important to understand that your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions have power. The fear, panic and anxiety you feel is often the result of the habitual thoughts you’re thinking.

What can you do to turn these around? Begin to think about what you would like to happen. Esther Hicks has a great sentence completion exercise that I love, “Wouldn’t it be great if…” You fill in the blank with whatever your heart desires. Grab a pad of paper and complete as many of those sentences as you can think of.

Examples:
Wouldn’t it be great if…
“A wonderful, fun job came my way.”
“I could make a living doing X.”
“I found a terrific apartment closer to my job.”

It will take some focus and practice to break the habit of habitual worrying, but the dividends will be huge. Because of your new openness, your intuition will be able to deliver some brilliant new ideas. You’ll also be receptive to synchronicities and coincidences that will open up possibilities and new directions.

Use the Power of Your Mind
What’s the outcome that you want? Don’t try to figure out HOW it’s going to happen. That’s for the Universe to resolve. It’s part of expecting miracles. An element of faithful expectation is involved. Picture the desired outcome that you want. Imagine and feel it as vividly as you can. Spend time each day visualizing what your life will look like when this imagined situation is created.

Surrender
When you’re in the midst of a difficult situation it’s extremely hard to imagine a way out. Many of the spiritual traditions recommend releasing or surrendering the problem to Infinite Intelligence. You are asking the Power that grows the trees, creates the sky and makes the sun rise and set each day to create a miracle for you.

Sit in a quiet place and close your eyes. Briefly envision your current situation. Use whatever words fit your belief system about God to ask for help. An example is: “I ask for your Divine wisdom and guidance in this situation. I invite and welcome Your help to create a perfect outcome for all involved. I release this to You, in faith, with the knowledge that all is well.”

Invite Miracles
Much has been written about the power of gratitude. When you’re feeling thankful you open up to the energy that invites miracles. For example, you’re out of work and you’re scared you won’t be able to pay the mortgage this month. Each morning when you wake up and before you go to bed at night, close your eyes, go within and affirm “Thank you for the mortgage payment.” Or, simply, “I am open and receptive to money flowing into my life. I know that abundance is my true nature. Thank you.” When you’re scared and worried, make a conscious decision to open your heart and mind to whatever it is that you want. Anticipate and say “thank you” as if you already have it.

Dwell on Optimistic Expectation
Have you ever been around someone who is a complainer or fear monger? It’s draining! “The gas prices are awful.” “The economy is going down the tubes.” If you find yourself thinking things like this, shift your focus. What you say to yourself is often a self-fulfilling prophecy. It may take some work to change your habitual thoughts but it’s worth the effort. Try saying things like, “Let me be open to new possibilities.” “Things have a way of working out for me.” “The economy may be bad, but I’m open and receptive to new avenues of income.”

Pay Attention to Your Intuition
Your intuition is your inner compass. It points you in the right direction. If you’re feeling down, scared and worried, that’s your intuition inviting you to shift your focus. It’s telling you to choose thoughts and actions that will make you feel better. If listening to your intuition feels difficult, or if you’re out of practice, try this: each day choose one thing you commit to doing that makes you feel better. It could be as simple as changing an habitual negative thought, taking a walk, hanging out with positive people, not watching the news. Intuition guides you toward miracles and lets you know which direction will produce the success you seek. It communicates through images, words, dreams, feelings and physical sensations.

Miracles happen every day. You can create them in your life. Let your thoughts be open to possibilities. God wants you to succeed. He is constantly sending messages to encourage your receptivity to His miracles. Your life can take a turn for the better in a moment. It can happen to you.

LynnRobinson.com

 

bar

 

Are You an Indigo/Star/Crystal Child?

To find out, ask yourself these questions:

1. Did you come into the world acting like royalty?

2. Do you have a feeling of deserving to be here?

3. Do you have an obvious sense of self?

4. Do you have difficulty with discipline and authority?

5. Did/Do you refuse to do certain things you are told to do?

6. Is waiting in lines torture for you?

7. Are you frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity?

8. Do you see better ways of doing things at home and at work?

9. Are you a nonconformist?

10. Do you refuse to respond to guilt trips?

11. Do you get bored rather easily with assigned tasks?

12. Do you display symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder?

13. Are you particularly creative?

14. Do you display intuition?

15. Do you have strong empathy for others?

16. Did you develop abstract thinking very early?

17. Are you very intelligent?

18. Are you very talented (may be identified as gifted as a child)?

19. Do you seem to be a daydreamer?

20. Do you have very old, deep, wise looking eyes?

21. Do you have spiritual intelligence?

If you have more than 10 yes answers, you are probably an Indigo. If more than 15, almost definitely.

List compiled by Wendy H. Chapman from her own experience with children and information in

The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived by Jan Tober and Lee Carroll.

 

bar

 

A Vagabond of God's Heart

Heavenletter # 2786 Published on: July 11, 2008

believe 

God said:

Whether you seek Me consciously or not, I seek you. It is like I am panning for gold. In My search for the loveliness of your soul, I never get tense or edgy as you may do while panning for gold, for I know exactly where the gold is, and I know with the confidence borne of God that I will find it and claim it for My Own. This is not selfishness on My part.

You are Mine, every last one of you. Never were you otherwise, except in the outskirts of your mind. You were never cast out of Heaven. Only your mind elected to leave. You diagnosed yourself as lacking, and so you denied yourself Heaven. You walked out in search of yourself. I never felt you were unworthy. It was you who thought you were unworthy. Your mind told your heart to vacate itself and be on the periphery. At any time, you could have recognized your existence and its belonging on the Mainland.

Oh, beloveds, you didn't accept where you were. You disbelieved. You didn't know where you were, you didn't know where you were going, and you didn't know what you were doing. You made yourself a vagabond of My heart. A centrifugal force of yourself forced yourself out from the warmth of My heart. Never did I exclude you. Never would I.

Will you ready yourself to come back to Me in your awareness? Will you make even a tentative gesture toward Me in recognition of your worthiness? Will you look into My eyes and find yourself, and no longer find yourself wanting? All you are wanting, beloved, is to know that you are stationed deep in My heart. Can you imagine the difference to your life this will make? Can you imagine the lightness with which you will swirl across life? You will untwirl yourself from the imagined bonds you set up to keep yourself away from Me. It was not really I that you feared. You feared yourself, beloved. You feared you did not belong. You feared you couldn't live up to your promise, and so you ousted yourself from Heaven rather than possibly risk finding yourself unworthy to be in Heaven.

What I make is worthy, and I made you, My beloved. With My own hands, I fashioned you. I made you perfect. Short or tall, I made you perfect. Whatever My hands touched turned to perfection. I never could make anything imperfect. I don't care what dent or scratch you find as defect. You are mistaken.

That is the whole trouble with you — you are mistaken. You have mistaken yourself for a poor imitation of yourself. You thought you were a rip-off when, all the while, you've been the original in all its glory. You never were a copy. You were never besmirched. My hands never slipped. I did not bake you in the oven too long or take you out too soon. No, I always did just right.

This is just the problem, that you have yet to know that you are My perfect gift to Myself. You are exactly what I wanted. All I have to do is to desire. It is no work at all for Me to desire one such as you, and then My desire is fulfilled. What I have put together, you cannot take asunder.

You do not have to patch yourself up. There is nothing to patch. You are My perfect love just as you are. Unfurl yourself from the shrouds of ignorance you have clothed yourself in. Let down the braid of your hair. I will climb it, tug on it so you will know My Presence, and then I take you with Me.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-vagabond-of-gods-heart.html

 

bar

 


Going With the Flow

"There's a story about a group of Chinese men walking through the woods beside a rushing river. Suddenly, they spotted the body of an old man bobbing up and down in the roaring rapids.
"Thinking the old man was dead, they ran to the river's edge trying to figure out how they were going to fish the body out of the water so that it wouldn't be swept out to sea. Their discussion came to an abrupt halt when the old man, who they had thought was dead, emerged out of the water, dried himself off and started walking away. The men ran after the old man and asked, 'How did you survive in that water? No one could swim in that water without being killed.'

'It is really easy,' the old man replied. 'I just went up when the water went up, and down when the water went down.'"
--Carnelian Sage

We always have a choice in how we will meet life's more difficult moments. We can either resist and fight what is happening, thereby risking getting sucked in by the turmoil and drowned in our own misery, or we can ride the current, bobbing along with each wave until we are carried aloft through the rapids and into the peaceful and quiet stream at its end. That, after all, is what going with the flow really means.

May you always be willing to ride life's current.

And may you always be aware that you are loved beyond measure and a cherished blessing to me.

 

bar

 

Healing List

reikihands

  • Shade Law
  • Vonda
  • Cheryll
  • Gina
  • Bella
  • Earth
  • All Earth's Animals
  • And all that need healing

Thank you to all that send much needed healing, it is a great gift you share.  Big Hug

 

bar

 

Ponderings

What do you think most often interferes with people really connecting? What sometimes keeps you from connecting with someone else?

What gets in the way of us connecting with others?

courage

 

bar

 

Quote Of The Week

You are goodness and mercy and compassion and understanding. You are peace and joy and light. You are forgiveness and patience, strength and courage, a helper in time of need, a comforter in time of sorrow, a healer in time of injury, a teacher in times of confusion. You are the deepest wisdom and the highest truth; the greatest peace and the grandest love. You are these things. And in moments of your life you have known yourself as these things. Choose now to know yourself as these things always.

Neale Donald Walsch : founded ReCreation Foundation, written Conversations with God books Neale Donald Walsch

Source: Conversations with God

bar

One Thing Never To Forget

Your presence, is a present to the world.

You're unique and one of a kind.

Your life can be, what you want it to be.

Take the days, just one at a time.

Count your blessings, not your troubles.

You'll make it through, whatever comes along.

Within you, are so many answers.

Understand, have courage, be strong.

Don't put limits on yourself.

So many dreams, are waiting to be realized.

Decisions are too important, to leave to chance.

Reach for your peak, your goal and your prize.

Nothing wastes more energy, than worrying.

The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets.

Don't take things too seriously.

Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.

Remember, that a little love goes a long way.

Remember, that a lot of love goes forever.

Remember, that friendship is a wise investment.

Life's treasures, are people... together.

Realize, that it's never too late.

Do ordinary things, in a extraordinary way.

Have health, hope and happiness.

Take the time, to wish upon a star.

And don't ever forget....

For even a day....

How very special you are.

couragerose

 

Hoping you have enjoyed this volume and found the articles of interest.

In Love and Light Always,

Jodie

Site Founder

Big Hug

No comments: